Here are the courses that we have planned. The course plans are tentative and will depend on road conditions, but this will give you an idea of what to expect. There are many miles of seasonal roads and winter can really take an unpredictable toll on these roads, and it's even possible that there may still be snow/ice at the higher elevations in late April. We don't expect to have to make any changes, but we do anticipate the possibility and we'll ask for your patience for a final decision.
Over the winter some of the seasonal roads may not be passable, and cell phone coverage in the area can be unreliable. Please be very cautious if you go out to ride or drive the course before there's been an extended period of warm weather.